The Meaning Behind the Name
Welcome!
I invite you now into a very special part of my life. I pray you will be encouraged.
So, what's the meaning behind the name?
If you know me, you would agree that one of my favorite things in the world is waterfalls! I have climbed steep cliffs, hiked for miles, and put myself in some pretty precarious situations in order to come close to these wonders that God created! Some of you may not know the underlying reason that I love waterfalls. Each time I see one, it reminds me of the deep, overflowing, incredible Love that God has for me and this world He designed.
You see, we all live from something. In our lives, there is an underlying source from where we get all our strength and energy. It may be the work we do or the social life we have, perhaps it's what we eat, or how we connect with people.
The reason I named this blog "Living From an Overflow" is because I have found that living from anything else but a relationship with Jesus will leave us feeling empty and dry.
For me, it may be photography, poems, and visions. For you, it may be something completely different, and it's all beautiful, for He designed each one of us uniquely. My prayer is that as I share, you would be encouraged to draw closer to Jesus and constantly ask Him,
"How can I live from an Overflow with You today?"
Try it! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Nicely done my friend! The new format looks good!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Jess, you fill my heart with joy on a daily basis!♥️😁
ReplyDeleteI will definitely try it more purposefully 💕
ReplyDeleteAmazing, Jessie! I look forward to more posts!
ReplyDelete