The God Who Sees

     You see me. You see every part of me and you still invite me into a relationship with you. A deep, beautiful fellowship with the One who knows me more intimately than anyone ever could. You see my brokenness and speak restoration into my life. Like a potter with a lump of clay, you see potential in me. You mold my life into a vessel that will bring Your Name honor, for this is the reason I was created. You see my tears that fall to the ground as I cry out to you with my mind full of questions, and You gently bring your healing touch and embrace me with identity, crowning me with grace and beauty. You see my doubts and call me to trust You without wavering. To believe in Your identity that will never fade or change. You see when I fall down and in Your mercy, You reach out Your hand to pick me up, dust me off and stand me upright to walk again.  

       You see my fears and remind me of Your promises that will never fail, no matter what I'm feeling at the time. You see my passions and You delight in placing Your dreams inside my heart, so that You may fulfill the desires in Your perfect timing. You see when I kneel in repentance and You pour out your forgiveness upon me the second I turn to step off of the throne of my life and surrender control back to You. You open My eyes to see through your perspective. Viewing people through the lens of unconditional love which enables me to see the intrinsic value You've placed inside each one. The inherent beauty of Your image gives every person incredible worth in Your eyes. 

I see your heart for the lost and hurting. I see how you long to gather them inside Your arms and fill the empty places in their lives with the only thing that will truly satisfy their desire for purpose and fulfillment.
A personal relationship with You. 

You see what we need most, from the core of our being we long for more of You. You see, and you don't turn a blind eye to our searching hearts. You invite us ever closer and deeper into experiencing a thriving relationship with El Roi... The God Who Sees.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me Not

Surrender

The Meaning Behind the Name