A Prayer for the Unknown

 Abba, 

You promised You'd go with me, so here I stand clinging to that promise with all my heart. So many unknowns seem to cloud the future and I can't see clearly. Give me the grace to do the next right thing, resting in the knowledge that You will never leave my side. My life is as a painting and You are the Master Artist. Every stroke of the brush has a purpose, and every color chosen has meaning. Thank you for seeing the beauty in my brokenness and calling me to discover the intrinsic beauty in those around me. For all are created in Your image. 

You are Worthy. You are Worthy of all I am. So with nervous excitement,
I step out onto the waves with you. The billows roll and waves crash around me, but I am safe in the shadow of Your wings. My heart beats with a sweet assurance that You have already pathed the way for me to follow. Guide me, Thou Great Jehovah! For I know not what I am stepping into, yet I know You know every detail and every struggle I will face. You know every victory I will celebrate and every failure that will prove to draw me closer to You.
      
So with Joy, I kneel before my Lord and say, 

"Take my life, use me for Your Glory. Take my heart, purify it for Your praise. Take my mouth, may it overflow with the Truth of Your Word. Take my feet, may they spread Your peace wherever I go. And take my hands, May they lead people into Your loving embrace. 

Here I am, Lord send me!"

Amen

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

💦💟Romans 15:13💟💦

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me Not

Surrender

The Meaning Behind the Name